Lumacare has been providing a diverse range of programs and services over the last 43 years. During this time we have watched our agency grow and evolve into what it is today.
As many of you know, we rebranded our Agency from Downsview Services for Seniors to Lumacare in December 2014. We made this decision to reflect the diverse community we serve and to better position the programs and services we offer.
As the next step in our journey, we have made a few changes to the names of the Adult Day Programs we offer. We are also excited to announce the opening of a brand new program this April, Lumacare’s HOPEWELL Adult Day Program for Psychogeriatric Support.
Below is a full list of the Adult Day Programs Lumacare is offering:
1. B.O.O.S.T. Adult Day Program for Neurological & Frailty Support (program name is not changing)
2. G.L.O.W. Adult Day Program for Alzheimer’s & Related Dementia (formerly Branson Place)
3. HOPEWELL Adult Day Program for Psychogeriatric Support (new program!)
4. R.I.S.E. Adult Day Program for Social Convening & Support (formerly Transitional Day Program)
5. SUNSET Adult Day Program for Overnight & Respite Support (formerly Overnight Respite Program)
6. VALLEYVIEW Adult Day Program for Frail & Cognitive Support (program name not changing)
Our programs will continue to operate as the same programs we have been offering, we have simply rebranded their names to better reflect the services we offer.
We look forward to continuing to work with you to make a difference in our community. Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach to us using the contact form found below.
– Director of Programs & Client Services, Lumacare