1107 Finch Ave W
North York, ON M3J 2C5
This Family Day Weekend, join Lumacare on the ice for our 5th annual Family Day Celebration!
For our 5th family day event anniversary, we are kicking it up a notch. Join Lumacare in partnership with Paramount Ice Complex for a fun-filled afternoon both on and off the ice!
Date: Sunday, February 18, 2018 @ 12:30-p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: Paramount Ice Complex, 1107 Finch Avenue West, North York ON, M3J 2P7.
Cost: Free for families to attend, with a suggested $5 donation to support Lumacare (benefiting seniors).
This event is open to all Lumacare clients, caregivers, families, friends, and community members! Grab the family, and come on out.
The event will include:
- Ice Skating (skates mandatory for all, plus CSA approved helmet for children under 16)
- Food and beverages
- Face painting, games, activities, and crafts
- Information booths
- Photo opportunities
- Lumacare #SWAGSHOP and Craft Sale
Here’s what you need to know:
- All attendees will need to sign up online to attend
- The event is a free skate opportunity – you may drop in whenever you are able
- All children must be accompanied by a legal adult
- All skaters must wear skates, and children under 16 must wear a CSA approved helmet
- All skaters must sign a waiver before entering the ice
- On-site skate rentals will be available at cost (or you can bring your own!)
Questions? Or for media and sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Manager, Marketing & Fund Development