December 2, 2015- We hosted a very special event called Lumacare’s Winter Warm-Up Networking Event at the Centre for Social Innovation Annex Lounge (720 Bathurst Street). This was our agency’s first-ever event held south of Bloor Street, and an important step for Lumacare to share our story with a new audience.
- 100+ guests, including business professionals, partner organizations, funders, clients and community leaders
- Networking workshop led by Stephen Shedletzky from www.inspiraction.ca
- Live comedy from Gilson Lubin www.gilsonlubin.ca and Jean Paul www.jeanpaulcomedy.com
- Silent Auction featuring over 20 items just in time for the holidays
- Craft Sale featuring items hand made by our very own Lumacare Craft Group
- Amazing food from Per Se Catering and Spirits courtesy of Wine Kitz (429 Wilson Ave.) and Steamwhistle Brewery
- Our “Friendzone” where guests could sign up to become a friend of Lumacare and stay in touch with us
- A “Donate Now” area where guests could support us on-the-spot
- Business card draw featuring some great Door Prizes to conclude the evening
You can see the photos from our event on Facebook.
Please comment, share, like our page and help us promote our page by sharing it with your friend list!
Follow us on Twitter @LUMACARE1974.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn.
Our Social Media Contest is still open!
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter by December 9th and you will be entered in a draw to win a prize!
A special thank you to all of our staff, volunteers, contributors and sponsors who helped support this event.
Keep in touch as we will be sharing information soon about our Lumacare Family Day Celebration in February 2016.