June 28, 2016
Dear Lumacare Client/Caregiver,
As reported in national media outlets, there is a potential of a major service disruption with Canada Post that is expected to begin July 2, 2016.
Although the service disruption is out of our control, it is our goal to do all that we can to minimize the impacts on our clients, caregivers and family members as we focus on providing high-quality, family-centered care.
Please read the information below to understand some of the temporary practices we will be implementing in the event there is a Canada Post Service disruption.
How & when will I receive my Lumacare invoice?
- Lumacare program & service staff will be directly providing clients and caregivers with the monthly invoices
- There will be no change to timing; invoices for previous months charges are distributed mid-month of the following month ex. the next invoice will be sent out around July 10th 2016 for June programs and services
How do I pay?
- Direct Deposit; we encourage you to contact our Finance Department (416-398-0258 ext. 248) to register for Direct Deposit as it is the most efficient and stress-free payment option we offer.
- Credit Card; we accept credit card payments over the phone (416-398-0258 ext. 248) and also in person at our Main Office location: 497 Wilson Avenue.
- Cheque; for convenience, you can submit a cheque directly to program/service staff where you (or someone you care for) attends OR drop-off a cheque at our Main Office location: 497 Wilson Avenue from 9am-4pm.
- Cash; we only accept cash payments at our Main Office location: 497 Wilson Avenue between 9am-4pm.
- *New* Register your e-mail to receive invoices directly! Contact our Finance Department (416-398-0258 ext. 248 or email@example.com) to register your email address for electronic invoicing
For more information about our programs and services visit www.lumacare.ca or to discuss any of the changes noted above, contact us Client Services Department at:
Please note that this service disruption does not alter the payment expectations outlined in our service agreements. We encourage you to remain diligent with payments to ensure your account remains in good standing.