BOOST Adult Day Program
for Neurological & Frailty Support
B.O.O.S.T. is an Adult Day Program for individuals living with stroke, another neurological issue, or who are frail. Holistic therapeutic recreation programming is provided to meet Clients’ physical, cognitive, social and emotional needs.
- Therapeutic programs are tailored for individual needs and abilities
- Takes place in a beautiful setting surrounded by nature
- Emphasizes social interaction among participants
- A nutritious meal served daily
- Caregiver respite
- Support and reading materials regarding challenges and helpful tips
- Launched in February 2014, BOOST offers weekly Physiotherapy sessions
Days of the Week: Monday to Friday
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Campus of Care
155 Deerhide Crt., North York, M9M 2Z2
(Previous) $22.15 per day, lunch included!
(Effective April 01, 2020): $22.80 per day, lunch included!
$6.20 additional charge for each physical therapy session
$25.75 one-time fee for initial physical therapy assessment