BOOST Adult Day Program
for Neurological & Frailty Support
B.O.O.S.T. is an Adult Day Program for individuals living with stroke, another neurological issue, or who are frail. Holistic therapeutic recreation programming is provided to meet Clients’ physical, cognitive, social and emotional needs.
There are currently no upcoming events.
- Therapeutic programs are tailored for individual needs and abilities
- Takes place in a beautiful setting surrounded by nature
- Emphasizes social interaction among participants
- A nutritious meal served daily
- Caregiver respite
- Support and reading materials regarding challenges and helpful tips
- Launched in February 2014, BOOST offers weekly Physiotherapy sessions
Days of the Week: Monday to Friday
Hours of Operation: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Northwood Community Centre
15 Clubhouse Court, North York, M3L 2L7
$22.15 per day, lunch included!
$6.20 additional charge for each Physiotherapy session
$25.75 One-time Fee for Initial Physiotherapy Assessment
To begin the admission process, please contact the Community Care Access Centre (CCAC) at:
Text Telephone (TTY): (416) 222-0876
For more information about our BOOST Day Program, please call our Client Services Department at (416) 398-5511.