G.L.O.W. Adult Day Program
for Alzheimer’s & Related Dementia
G.L.O.W. is an Adult Day Program for individuals living with Alzheimer’s Disease or related dementia. Holistic therapeutic recreation programming is provided to meet Clients’ physical, cognitive, social and emotional needs.
- Therapeutic Programs are tailored for individual needs and reaffirm client’s dignity while stimulating their body and mind
- Social interaction
- Program takes place in a safe, secure, homelike environment
- A home cooked fresh meal served daily
- Caregiver respite and freedom
- Support and reading materials regarding challenges and helpful tips
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Campus of Care
155 Deerhide Crt., North York, M9M 2Z2
(Effective as of April 1, 2020): $40.95/day (+$3.50 for stays past 5pm)
For more information about our G.L.O.W. Adult Day Program, please contact our Client Services Department at (416) 398-5511.