G.L.O.W. Adult Day Program
for Alzheimer’s & Related Dementia
G.L.O.W. is an Adult Day Program for individuals living with Alzheimer’s Disease or related dementia. Holistic therapeutic recreation programming is provided to meet Clients’ physical, cognitive, social and emotional needs.
- Therapeutic Programs are tailored for individual needs and reaffirm client’s dignity while stimulating their body and mind
- Social interaction
- Program takes place in a safe, secure, homelike environment
- A home cooked fresh meal served daily
- Caregiver respite and freedom
- Support and reading materials regarding challenges and helpful tips
Days of the Week: Monday to Friday
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
497 Wilson Avenue, North York, M3H 1V1
For more information about our G.L.O.W. Adult Day Program, please contact our Client Services Department at (416) 398-5511.