R.I.S.E. Adult Day Program
for Social Convening & Support
R.I.S.E. Adult Day Program serves individuals living in the community who wish to participate in social programming and connect with peers, and require additional support throughout the day. This program offers assistance to moderately frail seniors or those living with mild cognitive impairment while providing beneficial recreational programming and structured social engagement.
- Social gathering and structured social engagement
- Assistance to physically frail seniors with mild cognitive impairments
- A nutritious meal served daily
- Gentle exercise and stimulating activities
- Special events and cultural programming
Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
495 Wilson Ave., North York, M3H 1V1
(Previous): $23.75/day, including lunch
(Effective as of April 1, 2020): $24.45/day, including lunch.
For more information about our R.I.S.E. Adult Day Program, please contact our Client Services Department at (416) 398-5511.