Valleyview Adult Day Program
for Frail & Cognitive Support
The Valleyview Adult Day Program is a unique program split 5 days a week. It is designed to serve individuals living with Dementia 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday), and individuals with mobility difficulties or who are frail 2 days a week (Tuesday and Thursday).
- Therapeutic programs are tailored for individual needs and abilities
- Focus on Montessori activities and sensory stimulation
- Emphasis on social interaction and daily exercise
- Nutritious meal served daily
- Special events and cultural programming (given days)
- Caregiver respite and support
Hours of Operation: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
541 Finch Avenue West, North York ON, M2R 3Y3
$26.80 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
$20.60 (Tuesday, Thursday)
(Effective as of April 1, 2020):
$27.60 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
$21.20 (Tuesday, Thursday)
Adult Day Programs Brochure
To begin the admission process, please contact the Home and Community Care (HCC) at:
Text Telephone (TTY): (416) 222-0876
For more information about our Valleyview Adult Day Program, please contact our Client Services Department at (416) 398-5511.