Work with Us
Work where you feel good about the difference you make.
At Lumacare, we are proud of the work that we do. The contribution of each and every employee, whether in the office or out in the community, grants our clients the mobility to be at home and live independent lives. Loved ones have access to freedom and peace of mind, knowing the needed support is available to them.
Work where your diversity is valued.
At Lumacare, our commitment to diversity is more than a plaque on the wall. We are proud of our inclusive culture and of the impact that is born through collaboration and innovation. Our staff compliment speaking 32 distinct languages allows us to leverage a wealth of experience in delivering high quality programs and services.
Work with a great team of leaders who are committed to your growth and development.
At Lumacare, you have the opportunity to participate in development opportunities, join cross functional workgroups, and stretch to develop new skills. We are proud of our commitment to talent development, and our amazing track record of internal promotion.
Work where people are helping people. Work with Lumacare.
Note from our Executive Director
Lumacare is made up of people who have a desire to meet the needs of our community. Our capacity to make a lasting impact on the lives of the community we serve begins with the people who work with Lumacare.
I strive to ensure that Lumacare is an exciting and fullfulling place to work that offers:
- Opportunities to make positive community change
- Career growth and development
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
- A well-earned reputation for trust and integrity
- An open learning culture with regular opportunities to come together
- Commitment to staff wellness
We hold staff meetings, promote cross-department learning and collaboration, publish staff newsletters, regular internal communications, survey engagement, and hold annual celebrations.
We look for people who want to combine their professional talents with a commitment to our misson.
- Being guided by our values and living them everyday
- Acting with a sense of caring and commitment to community
- Demonstrating high standards of professionalism
- Taking accountability for challenging goals
- Earning the trust placed in us by the communities we serve
In working towards our mission we are reminded that it is our people reflected in the community that create opportunities for a better life for the individuals we serve.
Susan Doyle, Executive Director